Goes where you go
You don't sit at a desk all day, so why should you have to sit at a desk to connect with us? We offer multiple ways for you to get information about the university: an Android app, iOS app, and a mobile website to ensure the university is always accessible.
Quickly find students, faculty & staff
Building information at your fingertips
Get quick access to emergency phone numbers
Find books and materials on WSU Library’s website
Easily access email and calendars on the go
Check the balance on your account
Your student newspaper
Access employee tools and information
The university portal
Listen to your student-run station
CLAS: Museums & Engagement
Discover what’s been discovered
WASH Alert System
See the status of washers and dryers
Meal Plan Balance
Check your weekly or block plan meal swipe usage
Check out the latest news on campus
See what's going on around campus
Check your grades
View your current schedule
Be prepared with up to date weather information
See real-time parking availability
View dining locations and daily menus
View, analyze and produce data reports
Catch the next shuttle
Connect with your classes
Schedule and view tutoring appointments
Make an appointment with an advisor
How do I use Wayne State Mobile?
- Visit https://m.wayne.edu/ on your smartphone.
- The website will come up automatically
- Visit your phone's "App Store" and download "Wayne State Mobile"
- Add the app to your home screen to keep it one click away
What is the difference between the App and m.wayne.edu?
Having two different applications allows the Wayne State Mobile presence to be flexible.
- The mobile website allows the casual visitor to get information in a friendly format.
- The app allows dedicated users to always have information at their fingertips and even pushed to their device. The app also allows the user to view secure information like grades, schedules and their OneCard balance.
Questions or feedback?
We are always looking for feedback and suggestions. Feel free to email us with your thoughts.